My IAN Homepage
- Anyone else like butter beans? A tasty warming meal for the autumn chill! #recipeoftheday #foodie youtu.be/AzfCjEGV_v4 via @YouTube 1 hour ago
- The Glen Ogle Cycle Track in the summer - it was raining then too! #Scotland #cycling #travel youtu.be/cBdw-Z4GKWc via @YouTube 1 hour ago
- On the last trip to #Scotland - a good day out despite the weather... #walking #hiking #BenLawers youtu.be/RSi4LDnj-Y0 via @YouTube 1 day ago
- Here's one to do with the kids 😀 #recipe #Kids twitter.com/Paigeturnertal… 1 day ago
- Addicted to Your Smartphone? Here's the Solution - Popular Russian Priest (Tkachev) #Christianity russian-faith.com/trends/addicte… 5 days ago
I'm Pete Buckley the UK based indie author of "The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk" a high speed adventure thriller in which the reader is introduced to Russian Agent Colonel Yuri Medev and Jim Bergman of the FBI who must overcome political differences and work together to defeat a dangerous enemy - perhaps some of our politicians should read it to find out how. I have just finished the next Yuri Medev adventure entitled "The Kirov Conspiracy" due for release soon, while previously I wrote a couple of travel stories about various wonderful places such as New Zealand and the Swiss Alps. Aside from writing, travel has always been a big inspiration with hiking, biking and the outdoors taking up much of my time when I'm not looking after the kids. Thanks for visiting.