My IAN Homepage
- I'm joining with hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world, who are standing with the @UN Chief… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @AnnJonesBooks: #NaNoWriMo #paperback #cleanread #suspense Missing in paperback is now available on Amazon amzn.to/2o1NSkx ! Ebo… 2 days ago
- RT @RussianEmbassy: President Putin: It is important to create green corridors, free from trade wars and sanctions, for mutual supply of me… 5 days ago
- I just signed the petition to get all council tax bills suspended for 3 months during coronavirus. Will you sign to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @StJamesChurchLD: As promised here is our first Sofa Service... see you again on Palm Sunday. #SundayMorning #threechurches #sofaservice… 5 days ago
Hi I'm Pete and I'm a UK based outdoor enthusiast, part time writer and photographer. My work includes action adventure novel The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk as well as a couple of travel stories recounting firstly a campervan adventure around New Zealand and then a week on foot in the Swiss Alps, hiking from the Eiger to the Matterhorn. The subject of these pages is predominantly hiking in the English Lake District (which is near where I live), North Wales and the Scottish Highlands as well as cycling; from rides with the kids to trail riding in the Highlands of Scotland and other wonderful places... Thanks for visiting.