My IAN Homepage
- The Ghost of Whispering Pines (The Refuge): A Novella by Bernard Langs featuring my photo as the cover #IARTG #IAN1 amazon.com/dp/B06XT72KGB/… 6 hours ago
- Lots happening over #easter in #Blackburn and #Darwen twitter.com/StJamesChurchL… 1 day ago
- RT @StJamesChurchLD: What's on for the week at the #threechurches #Darwen #Blackburn #churchfamily much more than just #SundayMorning https… 1 day ago
- This was surprisingly good #RecipeOfTheDay #RecipeIdeas #vegetarian twitter.com/Paigeturnertal… 1 day ago
- Welcome new followers @Yesenia_mcj @lovetravelingto have a great week!😀 5 days ago
I'm Pete Buckley the UK based indie author of "The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk" a high speed adventure thriller in which the reader is introduced to Russian Agent Colonel Yuri Medev and Jim Bergman of the FBI who must overcome political differences and work together to defeat a dangerous enemy - perhaps some of our politicians should read it to find out how. I have just finished the next Yuri Medev adventure entitled "The Kirov Conspiracy" due for release soon, while previously I wrote a couple of travel stories about various wonderful places such as New Zealand and the Swiss Alps. Aside from writing, travel has always been a big inspiration with hiking, biking and the outdoors taking up much of my time when I'm not looking after the kids. Thanks for visiting.