My IAN Homepage
- ‘People want to know the truth’: Red Army veteran speaks out on liberation of Auschwitz & distortions of history… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ShehanneMoore: #FF hugs to awesome authors @realdavidsterry @YuriMedevAuthor @iainthekid @PennilessScribe @JulieKusma @AnneWatters70 @L… 4 days ago
- Christ is born! youtu.be/xnIesLFWTsA via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- A great leader of men and servant of Christ... #Russia #Putin #Christmas youtu.be/oUSkSLIn0z8 via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- RT @Partisangirl: When the Kurds abandoned the christians of Iraq to ISIS, #Soleimani’s PMU stepped in to save them. This is who Trump murd… 3 weeks ago
Hi I'm Pete and I'm a UK based outdoor enthusiast, part time writer and photographer. My work includes action adventure novel The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk as well as a couple of travel stories recounting firstly a campervan adventure around New Zealand and then a week on foot in the Swiss Alps, hiking from the Eiger to the Matterhorn. The subject of these pages is predominantly hiking in the English Lake District (which is near where I live), North Wales and the Scottish Highlands as well as cycling; from rides with the kids to trail riding in the Highlands of Scotland and other wonderful places... Thanks for visiting.