My IAN Homepage
- Welcome @Head_Outdoors @ShowoffByDesign @silicasun and thanks to @ShehanneMoore have a great day! 😀 2 days ago
- Day 2 of my trip to #Scotland - the Glen Ogle Trail... #adventure #travel #cycling petebuckley.wordpress.com/2017/08/16/gle… 2 days ago
- It was a good trip north despite the weather... #adventure #travel #Scotland #hiking #cycling petebuckley.blogspot.com/2017/08/ben-la… 4 days ago
- Riding between Killin and Strathyre - brilliant but I was wet by the end! #cycling #Scotland #travel youtu.be/cBdw-Z4GKWc via @YouTube 5 days ago
- One compensation for the weather last week... #travelphotography #Scotland #Weather https://t.co/GtF9nqMOsD 1 week ago
I'm Pete Buckley the UK based indie author of "The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk" a high speed adventure thriller in which the reader is introduced to Russian Agent Colonel Yuri Medev and Jim Bergman of the FBI who must overcome political differences and work together to defeat a dangerous enemy - perhaps some of our politicians should read it to find out how. I have just finished the next Yuri Medev adventure entitled "The Kirov Conspiracy" due for release soon, while previously I wrote a couple of travel stories about various wonderful places such as New Zealand and the Swiss Alps. Aside from writing, travel has always been a big inspiration with hiking, biking and the outdoors taking up much of my time when I'm not looking after the kids. Thanks for visiting.