My IAN Homepage
- Fr. Seraphim Rose and the Signs of the Times Part I russian-faith.com/fr-seraphim-ro… 5 days ago
- RT @ShehanneMoore: #FF hugs to awesome authors @AnnaCampbelloz @SusanneBellamy @bakeandwrite @pokercubster @christybis @Anne_Lange @lindsay… 1 week ago
- Here is today's Sofa Service from St James' Lower Darwen... #sofaservice #blackburn #darwen #threechurches stjameschurchlowerdarwen.co.uk/category/may-2… 1 week ago
- RT @ShehanneMoore: #FF hugs to awesome authors @Cat_Cavendish @IncyBlack @sgc58 @sandybarker @narang_purva @ld_rose @jdstanleywrites @Penni… 1 week ago
- Shops and banks are open so let the churches be re-opened... #thuth #thetruth #christianity youtu.be/gLkFUu6ZbTk via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
Hi I'm Pete and I'm a UK based outdoor enthusiast, part time writer and photographer. My work includes action adventure novel The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk as well as a couple of travel stories recounting firstly a campervan adventure around New Zealand and then a week on foot in the Swiss Alps, hiking from the Eiger to the Matterhorn. The subject of these pages is predominantly hiking in the English Lake District (which is near where I live), North Wales and the Scottish Highlands as well as cycling; from rides with the kids to trail riding in the Highlands of Scotland and other wonderful places... Thanks for visiting.