My IAN Homepage
- Some more photos from the #LakeDistrict heading up Scafell from Wasdale Head 😀 #travelphotography #hikingadventures lakeland-walks.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/wasdal… 3 hours ago
- Exactly what the title says - seven short adventures.. 😀. #adventure #travel #IARTG #IAN1 loneislandbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/pete-b… 4 hours ago
- RT @StJamesChurchLD: Here's what's on for the week - more than just #SundayMorning #Blackburn #Darwen #churchfamily😀 #threechurches https:/… 4 hours ago
- The #frenchelection is a bit like the last US one - someone you don't like versus someone you don't trust. #FridayWisdom 1 day ago
- @UKMoments What happened to #democracy this warmonger is unfit for public office. #syria 3 days ago
I'm Pete Buckley the UK based indie author of "The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk" a high speed adventure thriller in which the reader is introduced to Russian Agent Colonel Yuri Medev and Jim Bergman of the FBI who must overcome political differences and work together to defeat a dangerous enemy - perhaps some of our politicians should read it to find out how. I have just finished the next Yuri Medev adventure entitled "The Kirov Conspiracy" due for release soon, while previously I wrote a couple of travel stories about various wonderful places such as New Zealand and the Swiss Alps. Aside from writing, travel has always been a big inspiration with hiking, biking and the outdoors taking up much of my time when I'm not looking after the kids. Thanks for visiting.