My IAN Homepage
- RT @StJamesChurchLD: As we go into #Advent here's what's on for the week ahead at the #threechurches #blackburn #darwen #FollowTheStar http… 1 week ago
- RT @jeremycorbyn: We can shut our eyes, cross our fingers and entrust our fate to a system that has driven our planet to the brink of catas… 1 week ago
- RT @jeremycorbyn: This isn't just a plot against our NHS, it’s a plot against our country. independent.co.uk/news/uk/politi… 1 week ago
- Please watch before voting - more reasons Johnson cannot be trusted... #Election2019 #NHSNotforSale twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/s… 1 week ago
- Our church events for the coming week... There's much more than just #SundayMorning #ChristTheKing twitter.com/StJamesChurchL… 2 weeks ago
Hi I'm Pete and I'm a UK based outdoor enthusiast, part time writer and photographer. My work includes action adventure novel The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk as well as a couple of travel stories recounting firstly a campervan adventure around New Zealand and then a week on foot in the Swiss Alps, hiking from the Eiger to the Matterhorn. The subject of these pages is predominantly hiking in the English Lake District (which is near where I live), North Wales and the Scottish Highlands as well as cycling; from rides with the kids to trail riding in the Highlands of Scotland and other wonderful places... Thanks for visiting.