My IAN Homepage
- RT @StJamesChurchLD: Sofa service on 28th June 2020... #threechurches #blackburn #darwen #christiansontwitter #churchfamily https://t.co/UC… 1 week ago
- Orthodox Patriarch Cyril - Don't lose Hope, Church cannot be defeated! A message for these times...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Good to be part of the service this week... #ChristiansOnTwitter #churchfamily twitter.com/StJamesChurchL… 2 weeks ago
- That's tonight's entertainment sorted then... #thunderstorms twitter.com/UKWeatherLive/… 3 weeks ago
- And to you! twitter.com/ShehanneMoore/… 3 weeks ago
Hi I'm Pete and I'm a UK based outdoor enthusiast, part time writer and photographer. My work includes action adventure novel The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk as well as a couple of travel stories recounting firstly a campervan adventure around New Zealand and then a week on foot in the Swiss Alps, hiking from the Eiger to the Matterhorn. The subject of these pages is predominantly hiking in the English Lake District (which is near where I live), North Wales and the Scottish Highlands as well as cycling; from rides with the kids to trail riding in the Highlands of Scotland and other wonderful places... Thanks for visiting.