My IAN Homepage
- Thanks for the RT @RodSinstack @tdg_bnb have a great weekend! 3 days ago
- This must be on the list of places to go... #Slovenia twitter.com/travel_sloveni… 3 days ago
- Thanks for sharing Shehanne! xx twitter.com/ShehanneMoore/… 3 days ago
- The last time out in the Lakes... More to come when the weather improves! #LakeDistrict #travel #adventure #hiking… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @sahouraxo: Merry Christmas from Syria’s Aleppo, free of ISIS and Al-Qaeda jihadists. A beautiful sight that won’t be seen on mainstream… 2 weeks ago
I'm Pete Buckley the UK based indie author of "The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk" a high speed adventure thriller in which the reader is introduced to Russian Agent Colonel Yuri Medev and Jim Bergman of the FBI who must overcome political differences and work together to defeat a dangerous enemy - perhaps some of our politicians should read it to find out how. I have just finished the next Yuri Medev adventure entitled "The Kirov Conspiracy" due for release soon, while previously I wrote a couple of travel stories about various wonderful places such as New Zealand and the Swiss Alps. Aside from writing, travel has always been a big inspiration with hiking, biking and the outdoors taking up much of my time when I'm not looking after the kids. Thanks for visiting.