My IAN Homepage
- RT @StJamesChurchLD: Our Christmas events are now here along with details of services... #Christmas2020 #Advent #Blackburn #Darwen https://… 7 months ago
- RT @StJamesChurchLD: Here is our Sofa Service on 6th December... #Advent #Christmas2020 #blackburn #darwen youtu.be/Njc-34EaJiM via @You… 7 months ago
- RT @ShehanneMoore: Snowy Scottish scenes, loch, stones, woods ailishsinclair.com/2020/12/snowy-… via @ailishsinclair 7 months ago
- RT @ShehanneMoore: #FF hugs to awesome authors @carole_mortimer @bcausten @ArabellaSheen @noelle_clark @EECarterAuthor @Aubreywynne51 @Jerr… 7 months ago
- Pharma giants control the #Covid #vaccine patents, driving up their profits and restricting supply to a few rich co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
Hi I'm Pete and I'm a UK based outdoor enthusiast, part time writer and photographer. My work includes action adventure novel The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk as well as a couple of travel stories recounting firstly a campervan adventure around New Zealand and then a week on foot in the Swiss Alps, hiking from the Eiger to the Matterhorn. The subject of these pages is predominantly hiking in the English Lake District (which is near where I live), North Wales and the Scottish Highlands as well as cycling; from rides with the kids to trail riding in the Highlands of Scotland and other wonderful places... Thanks for visiting.