My IAN Homepage
- If this is the last of our #Cooking videos it's a good one to end on - delicious! #RecipeOfTheDay #FoodieFriday twitter.com/Paigeturnertal… 3 days ago
- RT @ShehanneMoore: #FF hugs to awesome authors @KatyaArmock @kmary0622 @erinsriley1 @AuthorEEJohnson @PeterRomilly @YuriMedevAuthor @DaisyB… 3 days ago
- RT @LegendandLore: Funny labour are being derided for positive, aspirational policies, considering the wasteland the Tories aspire to creat… 2 weeks ago
- A decent public transport system and cheaper energy bills... what's wrong with that?😀 #LabourManifesto #Election2017 2 weeks ago
- RT @WarmongerHodges: I mean, I can understand why millionaire tax-dodgers would hate the #LabourManifesto. But 95% of the country should be… 2 weeks ago
I'm Pete Buckley the UK based indie author of "The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk" a high speed adventure thriller in which the reader is introduced to Russian Agent Colonel Yuri Medev and Jim Bergman of the FBI who must overcome political differences and work together to defeat a dangerous enemy - perhaps some of our politicians should read it to find out how. I have just finished the next Yuri Medev adventure entitled "The Kirov Conspiracy" due for release soon, while previously I wrote a couple of travel stories about various wonderful places such as New Zealand and the Swiss Alps. Aside from writing, travel has always been a big inspiration with hiking, biking and the outdoors taking up much of my time when I'm not looking after the kids. Thanks for visiting.