My IAN Homepage
- Josh wants to go to the #breconbeacons this summer so will do this one again... #Wales #hiking #adventure petebuckley.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/a-w… 2 weeks ago
- This was good - and really easy to make too! 😀 #RecipeOfTheDay #vegetarian twitter.com/Paigeturnertal… 3 weeks ago
- RT @StJamesChurchLD: Please help to make #MissionPossible a wonderful week for everyone! #Blackburn #Darwen #threechurches #vision2026 http… 1 month ago
- Half of us never wanted it and half of the rest aren't sure any moret #Brexit #2ndreferendum twitter.com/SquareAlbert/s… 1 month ago
- Time for May to step down... #ToriesOut twitter.com/KateBethHey/st… 1 month ago
I'm Pete Buckley the UK based indie author of "The Colonel of Krasnoyarsk" a high speed adventure thriller in which the reader is introduced to Russian Agent Colonel Yuri Medev and Jim Bergman of the FBI who must overcome political differences and work together to defeat a dangerous enemy - perhaps some of our politicians should read it to find out how. I have just finished the next Yuri Medev adventure entitled "The Kirov Conspiracy" due for release soon, while previously I wrote a couple of travel stories about various wonderful places such as New Zealand and the Swiss Alps. Aside from writing, travel has always been a big inspiration with hiking, biking and the outdoors taking up much of my time when I'm not looking after the kids. Thanks for visiting.